Jim and Jan Conway make a great speaking team for any conference, retreat, seminar, or church services.
They inspire audiences around the world to live better, laugh often and love skillfully.
People who hear them speak say:
- After hearing them, I know what to do next!
- This was eye-opening.
- They didn't just tell us what to do, they showed us how to get started.
Although the Conway's specialty is reaching out to LateLife adults, they can speak to marriages in many seasons of life. They offer a number of different themes based on their best-selling books. All of their messages can be formatted for a full weekend, a one day seminar or a stand alone message. Their topics can also be formatted to fit a wide variety of audiences, including leaders, pastors, business and motivational settings, and outreach. They are ready, individually or together, to speak on any of the books they have authored. Their humor, practical Biblical insights, and easy going yet enthusiastic presentations are always a hit. They will inspire, encourage and equip.
Jim and Jan's Most Popular Topics Include:
- Valuable Years - Seasons of Life - Purposeful LIving
- Retirement - Volunteering - Staying Active
- Physical and Mental Challenges of Aging
- Family, Adult Children, Grand Children, Blended Families
To discuss these or other ideas you have for your group, call the Conway's assistant, Lisa Kahan, at (909) 374-3569. (Pacific Standard Time)